Larton Coarse Fishing
Larton Livery Frankby Road, Frankby, Wirral, CH48 1PL
Larton coarse fishing is a mixed coarse fishery, stocked with a variety of species such as Carp, Bream, Tench, Rudd, and Roach. We have 5 well established pools, natural pond Carp, specimen pond and 3 mixed. 2 are original pools that have been extended, others have been man made over 20 years ago. Re-sculptured and restocked to ensure it offers a great days fishing. Whilst sitting in our beautiful landscaped surroundings why not go grab a bite to eat at the nosebag cafe a short walk away.
We sell a wide variety of fishing baits in our feed store from course/trout pellets to flavoured boilies and soft hook pellets with loads of flavours available!
Price - £20 membership per year, running from the date payment is received.
Adult day ticket £5 for members.
Extra rod £2
Fishing Guest £5 with a paid member or £8 for a standard day pass.
Any matches will be arranged by the store and format given at time of match announcement. If prizes are to be won, these will also be arranged by Larton Livery.
Members are allowed up to 2 guests fishing both have to pay for a days fishing £5 each.
- Brief rules - all guests are to have valid rod license, these are available from post office.
- Fishing is permitted dawn 'til dusk NO night fishing allowed.
- Tickets purchased from feed store, opens mon-fri 9-6 sat-sun 9-4.
- Fishing is only allowed on the pegs provided.
- No keep nets or barbed hooks. This will be checked.
- Litter in bins provided or take it home with you.
- Pets, the lighting of fires & family picnics are prohibited.
- Larton Livery on a whole is private so no walking around stables and caravan park.