Larton Coarse Fishing
Larton Livery Frankby Road, Frankby, Wirral, CH48 1PL
Larton coarse fishing is a mixed coarse fishery, stocked with a variety of species such as Carp, Bream, Tench, Rudd, and Roach. We have 5 well established pools, natural pond Carp, specimen pond and 3 mixed. 2 are original pools that have been extended, others have been man made over 18 years ago. Re-sculptured and restocked to ensure it offers a great days fishing. Whilst sitting in our beautiful landscaped surroundings why not go grab a bite to eat at the nosebag cafe a short walk.
We sell a wide variety of fishing baits in our fee store from course/trout pellets to flavoured boilies and soft hook pellets loads of flavours!
Price - £20 membership lasts minimum 5years
Adult day ticket £5
Extra rod £2
Fishing Guest £5
Members are aloud up to 2 guests fishing both have to pay for a days fishing £5 each.
- Brief rules - all guests are to have valid rod license available from post office if not
- Fishing is permitted dawn til dusk NO night fishing allowed
- Tickets purchased from feed store opens mon-fri 9-6 sat-sun 9-4
- Fishing is only allowed on the pegs provided
- No keep nets or barbed hooks 'will be checked'
- Litter in bins provided or take home with you.
- Pets, the lighting of fires family picnics are prohibited
- Larton Livery on a whole is private so no walking round stables and caravan park.